Low-Poly Portrait

 

Inspired by an article I found online and having the urge to test out Adobe Illustrator I made a
low-poly-self-portrait by dividing a picture of myself into segments and filling them up with the
a color who represented that area. I’m very happy with the results and I might try some more
portraits later this year.

rolandwire
Phase 1: building a wireframe.
Fase 2: filling the frames up with colour.
Fase 2: filling the frames up with colour.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>